Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas Ava

My Sweet Little Angel,



This year would have been your 2nd Christmas. Tonight while we were at your Maw Maw's house, I sat back and thought about how you would be digging into gifts and getting into trouble with Ally. We all wish that we could see it. I know that you will be having the best Christmas of all. You'll be attending the big birthday party for Jesus himself. I love and miss you tons baby girl. Thank you so much for watching over your sisters. If it weren't for you, Adalyn wouldn't be here with us today. I have already told her so much about you. How you changed our lives forever and she will have an angel with her forever. Until next time, I love you and remember you will always have a piece of my heart with you.

XOXOXO,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment