Monday, February 1, 2010

2 Months


Hello World! This is Adalyn and guess what? I'm 2 months old today! Mommy says that I am developing quite the personality. When people call me pretty names like, "Pretty girl, princess, beautiful", I just smile and smile. C'mon now, you cant say I don't have the right to! This past weekend, Mommy had to have Daddy take me away from her because she said she felt like she could just squeeze me because I was so pretty. Dang, really, what is wrong with this woman? Doesn't she know that is against the law?!?!? I have been sleeping through the night for almost 2 weeks. Mommy must think that's a pretty big deal because she keeps telling everyone about it. What can I say, I love my sleep! I go to the doctor for my 2 month check up tomorrow. My Sissy, Ally says shes gonna go with me. She told me last night that I was going to be getting shots in my leg...Man, I hope Mommy has a bottle ready and gives me some of that grape medicine my Sissy just raves about. I'm sure Mommy will let you guys know how things go, but for now, I think I'm gonna hit the sack. Mommy and Daddy are watching their show with that rude doctor. I hope my doctor isnt like him tomorrow. I'll have to make him a little present....
Love,
Adalyn

1 comment:

  1. Hiya:) Wow 2 months..they grow so fast! She is too cute..my James always smiles and coos when he sees her pics..

    ReplyDelete