Sunday, March 7, 2010

March Already?

It's hard to believe that its March already. My Ally baby will be 4 at the end of the month!!! Where did the time go? I seriously must have missed the memo that said my kids would eventually grow up. Ally is such a big girl now and soooo smart! She's gonna blow her teacher's mind when she starts school (another subject I really dont wanna talk about). She's starting to spell things out on her own and writes her name really well now! We are having her birthday party on the 27th and she is pumped. We're going "Under the sea" with The Little Mermaid. Of course I will post pics....What kind of mother do you think I am?!?

Adalyn is doing good. It seems like as soon as she turned 3 months old, she started doing all of this new stuff. Example, she has always hated tummy time, but the other day I sat her boppy on the floor and put her on it and this is what I found...


Time is flying...Make it stop!


No comments:

Post a Comment