Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas Ava

My Sweet Baby Girl,

I know that you are attending the biggest birthday party of them all today, but I would give anything to have you here with me. This morning as your sisters were digging into their presents, I sat back thinking of how things would be if you were here. How much fun it would be to see your eyes light up over what Santa brought you and to hear you share your happiness with us. I miss you little girl. More and more every single day. Its been 2 1/2 years since I rubbed your chubby little cheeks. Every detail of your little body will be etched in my memory forever.

I love you Ava, forever and ever in my heart. One day, our family will be together and what a sweet reunion it will be.

XOXOXO,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment