Friday, August 7, 2009

Time Flies....

So first off, I cannot believe that Sunday I will already be 21 weeks. That means that I will only have 16 weeks left. I feel like I am running out of time, but am so excited and nervous at the same time. Tuesday when I go to my regular appointment, I want to see if we can go ahead and talk about an induction date so I can let work know. The way he has put it so far, I will be induced right at 37 wks. If that is the case (which I pray that it is), I will not be coming back to work after our Thanksgiving holiday.

Some of you have already heard about this "nightmare" that I have been having, but I'll let the rest of the world in on it. For the past couple of nights I have been having this repetitive dream that at my ultrasound coming up, Alicia aka ultrasound lady is going to tell me that Adalyn is a boy. You all know that as long as this baby is healthy, I'm happy, but dang, give me a break! I thought this baby was a boy from the beginning only to find out that she is a girl (which I am totally stoked about!). I just have my heart set on seeing Adalyn, not Jack anymore. Maybe Jack a few years down the road, but not in December. Does that make any sense? HAHA Anyways!

We just found out yesterday that Johnathon's cousin Amanda is pregnant. I am so happy for her. This will be #5 for them so I'm pretty sure that she has things down pat by now. I'm sure John's Granny is over the moon considering after, Ashley (37wks), Me (21wks), and Amanda (4wks) have these babies, she will have 12 great-grandchildren. How awesome is that? Trust me when I tell you, she eats every one of 'em up too! Congrats Amanda!!

And to finish this long, drawn out post, I want to share some pics of our trip to Lazy 5 Ranch. If you have never heard of this place, it is in Mooresville, NC and is super cool. You drive through this trail and these random animals come up to your car and you get to feed them. How many people can tell you that they have had a real live ZEBRA in their car? Well that was us. His head was past the steering wheel like he wanted to get in and come home with us. I'm sure Ally wouldn't have minded!




No comments:

Post a Comment