Friday, August 21, 2009

A Tiring Week

It has been a long week....I hurt more than I have hurt in a very long time. My back has had a constant ache for 3 whole days. I hate complaining about anything that could possibly be related to my pregnancy though. I want to savor every bit of it because you never know....this could be our last baby. I love feeling Adalyn kick and turn. Even though sometimes it feels as if a limb of hers is going to make an exit any moment now, I love it. I cant say that I wouldnt change anything because God knows that I would. I know that sounds selfish of me, but who wouldnt want their child back?

Ally started dance class Tuesday and LOVED it. She woke me up at 3:30 Wednesday morning wanting to talk about dance. "Monnie, I'm the best dancer ever".....My vain child.

No comments:

Post a Comment