Monday, September 28, 2009

Fall is officially here!

So I feel like I really need to get this out....WOOOOHOOOO 9 more weeks baby! Adalyn will be born in the fall so this is all starting to fall into place. We have so much going on in October that November will be here before we know it. My next doctor's appointment is next Tuesday and after that, I will be going every 2 weeks. Oh yeah, getting down to the wire!!!!

I went this morning for my gestational diabetes screening and as always, it was gross. That drink tastes like Tang with wayyyyyy to much sugar. Needless to say, I felt high afterwards and I honestly believe Adalyn was doing cartwheels. I now have indigestion and this girl in the office is eating leftover Japanese and I think I'm gonna throw up any minute now. Yay for pregnancy symptoms!

We had our company picnic Saturday and we had a blast. Johnathon and I got our butts kicked in the first round of the corn hole tournament, but we did have a pretty cool team name. It was "Triple A". If you don't get it, it stands for Ally, Ava, & Adalyn. We were supposed to have the picnic at Triad Park, but the rain made that impossible so it was at the warehouse. Fun times and of course, we cant wait until next year.

Before I forget, Ally's Halloween costume came in on Friday and I think I am more excited than she is! It is a handmade Dorothy (Wizard of Oz) costume and it is soo adorable. We went to Target and got her "Ruby Slippers" and she is officially pumped. She will be wearing the costume this weekend when we go to the Land of Oz as well. So exciting!!




No comments:

Post a Comment