Friday, May 22, 2009

Vacation....

Well here we are in Port Wentworth, GA and if it keeps raining like this, I will begin to think we will be dating back to the flood. What a wonderful vacation though, seriously. I am so glad to be away from home for just a little while. My mind and body are just so drained. Seeing Lisa and the kids is nice too.

I go back to the doctor Tuesday when we get back in town. I'm really nervous. I'm so close to the end of the dreadful 1st trimester and I am so scared that something is going to go wrong. I want to hear a heartbeat so bad and just be reassured that everything is okay now. I watched Marley and Me the other night and what happens? Jenny went to the doctor and there was no heartbeat at 10 weeks. Sooooo, I'll let you use your head and get an idea why I'm freaking out right now. I know, I know, its just a movie, but still.....

As always, keep us in your prayers. John is driving home so say an extra prayer for me and Ally :o) LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment