Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Almost Wednesday?

Apparently I dont blog enough for some people so I guess I'll to get to this :)

Now that it has finally been announced at work, I can tell everyone that I got a promotion. I am super excited about it and cant wait to settle in the new position. Change can be a good thing, right? Well, lets hope so because I have my fingers crossed.

Something completely random that I feel I have to share is my new favorite old school CD. Well my old school isnt the same to alot of people, but Im taking it back to like 7th grade (97,98?)...Usher "My Way". I was straight jamming out running errands tonite. Anywho!

Adalyn feels so bad, bless her heart. I am so over this teething thing and she only has 1 tooth. Ally on the other hand...if I hear Hannah Montana one more time, Im gonna scream. Ally: "Mommy, am I pretty like Hannah Montana" Me: "No Baby, you're prettier than Hannah Montana." Ally: "Oh, well I know that. Duh Mommy." Seriously, can my child be any more vain? I love it :)

Im thinking about doing something drastic with my hair. Cut? Color? Both? Im feeling fun, so I think I may do both. Like a cool sleek cut with some highlights on top and dark underneath. Either way, I want something different. More change...

Well its time to get ready for bed. This week is flying by. Maybe its because I actually enjoy myself at work? You never know...

No comments:

Post a Comment