Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Rough Case of PMS

So today hasn't been the best day in the world...I'm blaming it on PMS. Every time I turn around something has blown up in my face and I have wanted to scream. It all started first thing this morning...Me and my lovely girls over slept. It was a dang good sleep too. I figured it would get better because I wasn't going to work; I had this leadership conference instead. Boy was I wrong. The leadership conference was great, it was the bad decision of going to work afterwards. I get there, everybody is red in the face and things are complete freakin' chaos. I wanted to just turn around and act like I never came in. They are all stressed out because I wasn't there and that left them having to take on some responsibility. God forbid they do their job....I head out a little early, pick up the kids and what do I get? A four year old that doesn't want to listen and a 8 month old with separation anxiety. Ahh, well it will get better right? It has to...I get home to a messy house (that I'm obviously gonna have to be the one to clean it) and a nagging husband swearing that every time he said a word to me, I snapped. Well, I probably did. Say something. ANYWAYS. I figure, what else could complete my awesome day than my favorite Hamburger Helper. Oh yeah...top that. Dinner is complete, we eat, I bathe the kids, kids in the bed, I go take a shower. Hot shower...washy washy washy, shavey shavey shavey....BAM! Looks like a friggen murder scene in the shower. Man, cut my thigh. Seriously? Now, I'm sitting here telling the world about it drinking a big ol' glass of OJ. What more could a chick ask for? With that being said, its past my bedtime. Nite Nite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment